This page provides easy access to information about current undergraduate course offerings in civil engineering. If you are looking for information about master’s or PhD courses in the civil and materials engineering department, please visit our graduate course page.
Undergraduate course catalog: civil engineering
The main undergraduate course catalog is maintained by the university. Visit CME’s catalog page to see up-to-date course codes and descriptions.
Helpful Course-Related Links
- Academic advising page
- Academic calendar
- Class schedule: access via my.uic.edu
- CME course list: fall 2021 (with TA assignments)
- Curriculum flowchart (PDF)
- Degree requirements
- Forms: see the College of Engineering undergraduate resources page
- Graduation checklist
- Proposal for undergraduate research
- Sample course schedule (PDF)
- Undergraduate course descriptions