This page provides easy access to information about current graduate course offerings in civil and materials engineering. If you are looking for information about undergraduate courses in this department, please visit our undergraduate courses page.
Graduate course catalog: civil and materials engineering
The graduate course catalog is maintained by the university. Visit the civil and materials engineering department’s catalog page to see up-to-date course codes and descriptions for all CME classes.
Course-Related Resources for CME Graduate Students
- Academic calendar
- Class schedule: access via my.uic.edu
- CME graduate course descriptions
- CME graduate student handbook (coming soon)
- Graduate College degree requirements (general)
- Graduate College main page
For additional links and forms, please visit our CME graduate student resources page.