Construction Management Association of America
The Construction Management Association of America at UIC is a student chapter of the national professional organization of the same name. The organization’s mission is to promote the construction management profession and the use of qualified construction managers on capital projects and programs.
CMAA@UIC works with CMAA Chicago to provide educational, networking, and professional opportunities to graduates of the construction management program at UIC. In addition to being a registered student organization at UIC, our chapter is recognized by CMAA National Headquarters and chartered in affiliation with CMAA Chicago.
Contact us: email@example.com
Recent networking activities:
- Career night and networking session with Clayco Inc.
- Educational seminar on lean construction by Turner Construction Co.
- Site visit to Willis Tower repositioning project
- Site visit to Ozinga concrete production plant
- Continue to increase student member enrollment
- Connect members with construction management firms in Chicago
- Increase the number of site visits in Chicagoland area
- Organize more networking and professional events with CMAA Chicago