Construction Management Association of America
intro Heading link
The Construction Management Association of America at UIC is a student chapter of the national professional organization. The organization’s mission is to promote the construction management profession and the use of qualified construction managers on capital projects and programs.
CMAA@UIC works with CMAA Chicago to provide educational, networking, and professional opportunities to graduates of the construction management program at UIC. In addition to being a registered student organization at UIC, our chapter is recognized by the CMAA National Headquarters and chartered in affiliation with the CMAA Chicago.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities Heading link
- Career night and professional networking sessions
- Educational and professional seminars
- Project site visits
- Continue to increase student member enrollment
- Connect members with construction management firms in Chicago
- Increase the number of site visits in the Chicagoland area
- Organize more networking and professional events with CMAA Chicago